Veena Malik's hot photo shoot in support of Homosexuality


Controversial Pakistani actress Veena Malik has come out in support of homosexuals. 

"I am openly supporting the LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) community and I don`t feel shy about doing it. If American President Barak Obama and Hollywood beauties can stand up for the gay marriage, so why  not every country`s citizen should support this cause?" Veena said in a statement.
"I personally feel every person has a right to live their life on their own rules and nobody should interfere in their personal life," she added.

Pakistani actor Veena Malik is gearing up for the release of her first Bollywood film  Daal Mein Kuch Kaala Hai. "I am doing five-six female-centric films but at the same time I am doing item numbers. I did Channo, one in Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya and very soon I'll do another," she says.

When asked Veena if it is a perfect launch pad for her, she said: "I am happy that without becoming part of a group and without the support of a man, I am making a place for myself in Bollywood. It's just the beginning, my producers are showing faith in me. I think it's a great achievement that a girl is being offered female-centric roles." 






2 comments: