Is EMRAAN HASHMI Working With SUNNY LEONE In JISM 2 ?

Earlier it was reported that Mahesh Bhatt is considering adult star Sunny Leone as lead for the sequel of super-hit movie ‘Jism‘. But when asked to Emraan Hashmi, he said “I have no intention to work with adult film starSunny Leone in Jism 2“.
The actor has categorically denied the rumours saying he is not the lead actor opposite Sunny in the movie.
Jism 2 will be directed by Pooja Bhatt and is a sequel to the 2003 hit film, Jism. “I have recently done Murder 2. And I guess one erotic film is enough for a long time, I have no intentions of working in another one, as of now,” Emraan clarified.
“I need to take a break as I wish to explore other genres of films,” he added.
When asked about the success of ‘The Dirty Picture‘, Emraan said. “The film has created a new genre. The success of the film also shows that the audience is looking for some shock content in the film. They want us to experiment on- screen but they also want total entertainment,

No comments:

Post a Comment